StayShape® Twill Trousers - Slightly Curvy
- Easy Care
Superior comfort and fit. Wrinkle-resistant StayShape® cotton/spandex has two-way stretch and excellent shape retention.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Front slash pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Average inseam: Reg. 33", Petite 30", Tall 36"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: trouser fit.
- 92% cotton/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLil' TwinGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeI love these pants!Sep 11, 2019
This is my first pair of EB Trousers and I love them. Had I known they were cut slightly bigger and stretch, I would have ordered a size down. Still, they look and feel amazing!
- Yes, I recommend this productJabblaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCurvy pantsJul 18, 2019
Are what they're saying
- Yes, I recommend this productEJDGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsMore Colors PleaseMay 8, 2019
I'm not exactly a clothes horse. I like clothes that are functional and comfortable and look reasonably good. These are pretty much a part of my uniform. At my normal size (5', 107 lbs) I wear a size 6; I've just had a baby and I'm somewhere in the 120s, so I'm currently wearing size 8s. The petite version is a little bit long (unless I wear heels, which is seldom) when I first get them, so I shrink them down in the dryer until I can where them with my habitual flats. If you are short and want to wear them with heels, I would recommend line drying. These are incredibly comfortable with a nice low-slung waste that doesn't crush your belly. Their weight works on all but the hottest days in my climate (mainly cold). Importantly, they do not crease. You can make a long drive to work and not emerge looking like a crumpled mess. My only complaint is that EB has been offering these in the same four colors for years. I love the slate, which has recently turned to a more charcoal, less blue-ish grey than it was in the past. But I really wish they would offer these in a shade of dark green, like an army or olive, and a darker brown, like a bark color.