StayShape® Twill Trousers - Slightly Curvy
- Easy Care
Superior comfort and fit. Wrinkle-resistant StayShape® cotton/spandex has two-way stretch and excellent shape retention.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Front slash pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Average inseam: Reg. 33", Petite 30", Tall 36"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: trouser fit.
- 92% cotton/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJabblaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCurvy pantsJul 18, 2019
Are what they're saying
- Yes, I recommend this productEJDGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsMore Colors PleaseMay 8, 2019
I'm not exactly a clothes horse. I like clothes that are functional and comfortable and look reasonably good. These are pretty much a part of my uniform. At my normal size (5', 107 lbs) I wear a size 6; I've just had a baby and I'm somewhere in the 120s, so I'm currently wearing size 8s. The petite version is a little bit long (unless I wear heels, which is seldom) when I first get them, so I shrink them down in the dryer until I can where them with my habitual flats. If you are short and want to wear them with heels, I would recommend line drying. These are incredibly comfortable with a nice low-slung waste that doesn't crush your belly. Their weight works on all but the hottest days in my climate (mainly cold). Importantly, they do not crease. You can make a long drive to work and not emerge looking like a crumpled mess. My only complaint is that EB has been offering these in the same four colors for years. I love the slate, which has recently turned to a more charcoal, less blue-ish grey than it was in the past. But I really wish they would offer these in a shade of dark green, like an army or olive, and a darker brown, like a bark color.
- Yes, I recommend this productLucyLadybugGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsComing back for a 2nd pairApr 24, 2019
I'm 5'7" and a size 6. I have such a hard time finding pants long enough. These are PERFECT. I can wear a 1-2' heel -- such a polished look. I'm coming back to get another color. I wish there were lighter colors available. This is my new favorite pant, and I'm sure I'll be back for more as the seasons change and (hopefully) new colors are added. Also, they are superior at holding their shape and stay crisp looking. I love having the slightly curvy option also!!