StayShape® Twill Trousers - Curvy
- Easy Care
Superior comfort and fit. Wrinkle-resistant StayShape® cotton/spandex has two-way stretch and excellent shape retention.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Front slash pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Average inseam: Reg. 33": Petite 30": Tall 36": Plus (20W) 33"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh: trouser leg.
- 92% cotton/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneDiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDiscontinued??? 😭Nov 3, 2019
Very disappointed these trousers are no longer available. These are the ONLY pants that I have purchased for years. While online purchasing these pants, I would buy tops and sweaters many times a year. I have no reason to view the site anymore so I will be shopping elsewhere.
- Yes, I recommend this productSallyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDisappointed these are discontinuedOct 31, 2019
I also am really disappointed these pants have been discontinued. They've been nearly the only pants I've worn for work for 10+ years. I'd really appreciate it if any other commenters could suggest a different pant to try that would somewhat replace these in my wardrobe.
- Yes, I recommend this productDernhelm1GenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePlease Bring Back These PantsOct 11, 2019
I am very disappointed that this company has chosen to discontinue these pants. They are the only pants I have been able to find for work. Most pants are too big for my waist and too short in the inseam. I have been buying my work clothes from Eddie Bauer for 10+ years because they have clothes that fit nice and are professional looking. It seems now EB is a bargain basement company for outdoor clothes only. I mention this because everything is on sale all of the time and they have removed all of their nicer clothes such as the leather jackets, these pants, and most of the wrinkle free shirts (what is left is very limited in color choices and is rarely updated).