StayShape® Twill Trousers - Curvy
- Easy Care
Superior comfort and fit. Wrinkle-resistant StayShape® cotton/spandex has two-way stretch and excellent shape retention.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Front slash pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Average inseam: Reg. 33": Petite 30": Tall 36": Plus (20W) 33"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh: trouser leg.
- 92% cotton/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDernhelm1GenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePlease Bring Back These PantsOct 11, 2019
I am very disappointed that this company has chosen to discontinue these pants. They are the only pants I have been able to find for work. Most pants are too big for my waist and too short in the inseam. I have been buying my work clothes from Eddie Bauer for 10+ years because they have clothes that fit nice and are professional looking. It seems now EB is a bargain basement company for outdoor clothes only. I mention this because everything is on sale all of the time and they have removed all of their nicer clothes such as the leather jackets, these pants, and most of the wrinkle free shirts (what is left is very limited in color choices and is rarely updated).
- Yes, I recommend this productChristinaGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Casual PantsOct 9, 2019
I really like these trousers -- great for casual wear that is a bit above jeans. I wear them to work. Nice variety of colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productLlama-MamaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDisappointed/DiscontinuedOct 3, 2019
I am very disappointed that these pants are obviously being discontinued. I have relied on Eddie Bauer trousers for 6+ years. It seems that EB is moving away from stylish clothes to only outdoors. Even with that, plus sizes are underserved. Love these pants and wish that you would continue to make them.