Bremerton StayShape® Stretch Twill Pants
- Easy Care
Superior comfort and fit. Wrinkle-resistant StayShape® cotton/spandex has two-way stretch and excellent shape retention.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Ideal with tunics or sweaters
- Clean waist—no button or belt loops
- Side zip closure
- Tapered leg
- Average inseam: Reg. 30.5": Petite 27.5": Tall 33.5"
- Bremerton: Sits at natural waist: higher mid-rise: slightly curvy through hip and thigh: tapered leg.
- 92% cotton/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanGender FemaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, versatile, good lookingConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best pants!Sep 3, 2019
I have been wearing these pants for years... I can't even remember when I first bought them, but I'm guessing 20 years ago. They were my go-to work pants for years. They don't wrinkle, and look good in any situation. I wear a tall size and they are just right for my long legs. Now I wear them even when I'm not at work. I only wish they sold more colors. I'm very nervous that the selection is so poor now... please don't tell me they are discontinuing them??
- Yes, I recommend this productAnne MarieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, no belt loops, very form fitting, Great with tunics, shirts, cardigans, Very nice straight leg styleConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Work PantAug 18, 2019
Love these pants, easy to wear, comfortable, great for work. I have all the colors would be great if they came in a few more colors! I hope Eddie Bauer continues to carry this pant style, love the cotton spandex. Perfect Combo!!
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWant old colors especially brown and KhakiAug 6, 2019
I have purchased at least 40 pair of these pants since they were first offered. All that I wear to work for at least 15 years. Fabulous pants, however the colors now offered are very limited.