Incline Crop Pants
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Designed especially for the high mobility demands of hiking, our new Incline Crop Pants are made of Flexion polyester/spandex that delivers the comfort of 2-way stretch, a moisture-shedding StormRepel® DWR finish, and FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. Leg side panels create a flattering fit.
NOTE: This style is made of a slim-fitting, stretch woven fabric. For a looser fit, consider ordering one size up.
- Side cargo pockets
- Dual front pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 24"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRenoEBDebGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Fit & ComfortSep 16, 2019
EB fitting can be tricky rather than reliable these days. In general I wear an 8-10-12 depending on material and style. These Incline crops were a pleasant surprise in that a Medium fit great without the wide waist band was not tight or gaping. I'm also 5"11 and sometimes have an issue with rise, I don't have to pull up after I sit - the test for being too short in the rise. The material is wicking but stretchy and is not snug like a leggin. I wore hiking in Yosemite then with a change of shirt and shoes, out to dinner. I bought black in the store and blue online while on vacation.
- Yes, I recommend this productJerseyBirdGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely Happy about itSep 9, 2019
Many of the sports pants are functional but not fashionable enough, this one has both! Soft, comfortable, no restriction movement, yet still nice fitting and stylish. I wish they make it white! Because it's stylish enough to wear on golf course. For reference, I am 5'2, 107 lbs, wear 2P.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerrilozGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsComfy and nice fittingAug 27, 2019
I love these pants. They can be worn to fit your purpose. I have dressed then up with a cami and sweater, and have also just worn them with a t-shirt for functionality.