Exploration Jogger Pants
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Comfort meets tech. Casual, pull-on jogger pants in a breathable new performance blend of cotton/nylon/spandex that's peached for softness and delivers both water repellency and sun protection. Articulated knees enhance the fit and mobility.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Angled front pockets, flap back pockets
- Secure zip right thigh pocket
- Elastic jogger cuffs
- Average inseam, Reg: 28"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 61% cotton/36% nylon/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSuzyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsPleasantly SurprisedSep 24, 2020
Ordered these pants on a whim because they were available in Tall. After the first wearing I am a fan. They are comfortable and stylish. The zippered pockets are especially helpful for shopping because keys, cards, and phone are secure when I leave my purse in the car as a COVID precaution.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Sep 8, 2020
Fit & length are as described, but they are a little too curvy & a little to short for me. (I bought 3 different styles of pants, one was too short, one too long, & one just right.) The pros outweighed the fit, so I kept them & they have become one of my favorites. They are very comfortable & still look nice at the end of the day. I bought these because of quarantine weight gain & I'm hoping the drawstring waist will keep them wearable as I (slowly!) loose weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productCatherineGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBlack please!May 2, 2020
Love the fit of these pants. They actually fit real people but don't look baggy. Hip but practical for travel or everyday. Need BLACK in this style please. The grey is great, but black is a staple.