- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Comfort meets tech. Casual, pull-on pants in a breathable new performance blend of cotton/nylon/spandex that's peached for softness and delivers both water repellency and sun protection. Articulated knees enhance the fit and mobility.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Angled front pockets, flap back pockets
- Secure zip right thigh pocket
- Average inseam, Reg: 31"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 61% cotton/36% nylon/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKay102Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelPros Good material, Love the seam zip pocketCons Short stride, even tall sizeRide low, Stride still short on talls. Returned!Aug 21, 2019
Could have loved them! The ride is way too low for me, however the stride is still too short to be comfortable, even after ordering a tall which is supposed to be adjusted for a longer torso. The color is good. The concept is great. There is a seam, secure pocket that hides itself beautifully. On a different body type, they might be terrific. I'm 5'9 and ordered a 10T. (I always have to hem my tall pants from EB, but the regulars just run too short, both in length and in the stride)