Willit Stretch Legend Wash Shorts - 5"
Treated to our exclusive Legend Wash, these cotton/spandex shorts combine exceptionally soft texture and durability, wrinkle-resistant convenience, and the added comfort and superior fit of stretch.
- Two slash front pockets
- Two low-profile, welt back pockets
- Zip fly with button waistband closure
- Inseam, Reg Small: 5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMadreGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFabulous shorts!Aug 8, 2020
Wow, these shorts fit so well and are extremely comfortable. It's not easy to find shorts that are appropriate for my shape and age. These had just the right amount of stretch and are the perfect length for this 50something year old. I started off buying a pair in carbon and came back for another pair in the rose color. Yes, the pockets are a bit shallow, but that doesn't dryer me from wearing the two pair I have almost non-stop this summer. They are well made and will last for many future summers.
- Sammi2Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Criminally small pocketsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargePocket size is criminal.Jul 13, 2020
I gave this a 5-star rating since the reviews default to 'highest rating' setting, and I wanted people to know about the pockets. Check out all the one and two star reviews, and you'll see that the pockets won't even hold a tube of chapstick securely, forget about your phone, wallet, keys, hands, etc. And when you're sitting, they gap and the white lining shows- which is not attractive in my charcoal gray shorts. Otherwise, these shorts fit me well, in a size larger than any other garment I own.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanetGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite new shortsJun 18, 2020
I LOVE these shorts. It has been years since I've had shorts I love this much. They are the perfect length and fit and they don't look like a wrinkled mess after wearing them for 5 minutes. Bought 3 pairs and may get more. I will be wearing these almost every day this summer. A lot of reviewers complained about the small pockets. It is hard to put an I phone in the pocket but that is not a huge deal for me. Worth it for the fit and comfort of these great shorts!!