Adventurer® Stretch Ripstop Lined Pants - Slightly Curvy
The cold-weather version of our popular, all-purpose active pants, these combine the signature cotton/spandex Adventurer stretch ripstop shell fabric with soft cotton flannel lining.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Front zip pockets
- Back flap pockets
- Hems can be worn rolled or unrolled
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: Reg 30"/32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMayaSGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood lined pants!Dec 13, 2018
These are warm and comfortable, def can recommend. Probably run slightly large - I'm 5'3 about 125lbs and size 4 fit fine not too tight.
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelGenderHeightType RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfy and cozyDec 12, 2018
Could use a side pocket, otherwise very nice pants and bought on black Friday with a super good deal. I should have gotten a size 4 as they stretch out a bit after wearing but otherwise great!
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWish I'd bought two!Dec 12, 2018
I got these online as a Black Friday deal for a very good price and I'm so glad I did. Wish I'd gotten a second pair while they were still on sale!