- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Designed especially for the high mobility demands of hiking, our new Incline Pants are made of Flexion polyester/spandex that delivers the comfort of 2-way stretch, has a moisture shedding StormRepel DWR finish, and includes FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. Leg side panels create a flattering fit.
NOTE: This style is made of a slim-fitting, stretch woven fabric. For a looser fit, consider ordering one size up.
- Side cargo pockets with overlap to secure items
- Side pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this producthateshoppingGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargesuper cuteSep 10, 2019
I ordered these on sale to go over my bike shorts this fall. Seemed like a cheaper alternative to $150 bike capri's or bike pants. I received the pants and they have enough stretch for over my bike shorts and to my surprise are super cute. They are not tight thru the thighs like most pants are on me and i dislike. I am 5'2" and 110+- pounds with narrow hips but muscular legs, also I'm 58 so tummy isn't so tight anymore. I ordered a size 4 petite and they fit great everywhere. Love they are not skin tight which i read in other reviews and my reason for trying them. One note, they are very thin which will work well for my application and great for summer but would be very light for winter wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!Sep 5, 2019
Very comfortable, stretchy material. Fit nicely, look nice. Also like elastic waist, and pockets. Please don't discontinue these!
- Yes, I recommend this productMamma LlamaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargecomfortable and weather resistantAug 11, 2019
not sure if they would hold up in a down pour but they kept me comfortable in Iceland