- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Designed especially for the high mobility demands of hiking, our new Incline Pants are made of Flexion polyester/spandex that delivers the comfort of 2-way stretch, has a moisture shedding StormRepel DWR finish, and includes FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. Leg side panels create a flattering fit.
NOTE: This style is made of a slim-fitting, stretch woven fabric. For a looser fit, consider ordering one size up.
- Side cargo pockets with overlap to secure items
- Side pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMWHGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants and capris!Oct 20, 2019
I bought the marching capris in two colors and wear them everywhere! They are good for hiking but also are dressy enough to look good in casual settings. I love them and wish they were available in many colors!
- NancygpkGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSporty pants that feel dressy.Oct 8, 2019
I love the fit and style. They are slendetizing and stretch yet feel. And look dressy. The pockets are great for cell phones. Zippers keep things secure.
- Yes, I recommend this productDCKCGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel pants or for every day.Oct 7, 2019
I really like these pants. I own three pair. They are a bit nicer than the first ascent pants. The style is different and there is no logo on the leg. I did inquire why there were know more incline pants on line except for sale. I was told they are changing the fabric. Hope it is worth the redesign. I like them just as they are.