- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
Designed especially for the high mobility demands of hiking, our new Incline Pants are made of Flexion polyester/spandex that delivers the comfort of 2-way stretch, has a moisture shedding StormRepel DWR finish, and includes FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection. Leg side panels create a flattering fit.
NOTE: This style is made of a slim-fitting, stretch woven fabric. For a looser fit, consider ordering one size up.
- Side cargo pockets with overlap to secure items
- Side pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLinda | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Midnight color is not navy blue like picture looFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable travel pants-midnight color is NOT navyJul 9, 2019
I purchased a black pair in the store and was told they would stretch after wearing so bought the 6 that fit a little more snug than I like. They do stretch and are perfect after that. I love them for travel and hiking, but also wore them to church with a more dressy top and didn't feel like I was dressed too casual. I then ordered the midnight online. I like the pant but it is NOT a navy blue. It is more gray blue. I will wear them but wanted navy.
- Yes, I recommend this productSKG | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat PantsJun 20, 2019
I love these pants. My usual size 8 seemed a little tight so I purchased size 10. After wearing the size 10 for awhile, they stretched out and were bigger than I wanted them to be so I purchased the smaller size 8. The size 8 stretched as I wore them and are perfect. I wear theses for hiking, casual wear and for traveling. They are light weight and do not wrinkle or ever need ironing. Love the pull up waist with no bulky zipper and buttons or hooks. I usually need have the waist of pants taken in but these are perfect in the waist. They fit just below the waist, not too low. I wore these pants on a hiking trip in Glacier National Park. While on the hike, I fell and fractured my knee cap. After the fall, I realized that my knee (under the pants) was also scrapped, cut and bleeding. Despite my injuries, these Eddie Bauer pants were not damaged at all. The pants still look like new but my knee will take some time to heal.
- Yes, I recommend this productA | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice travel pantsJun 15, 2019
Nice travel pants.