Travel Pants - Curvy
With the easy-care stretch comfort that's ideal for travel, these pants are on the "definite" pack list. The washable stretch suiting fabric of polyester/viscose/spandex makes them equally adept at handling daily office duty.
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 48% polyester/47% viscose/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHRCEBGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfyFeb 20, 2020
These pants are really nice and fit me just fine (usual gapping at the waist given my body shape so no biggie) I'm a 10/12 in pants generally. The material is heavier than I expected so just a heads up about that (these aren't lightweight) but the quality is nice.
- Yes, I recommend this productEBFanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Pants!Feb 19, 2020
I am 5'8" and 130lbs and the 6 regular fit perfectly. Comfortable, flattering, and can be worn for office, travel. Quality is great, material is slightly stretchy and will not wrinkle, and is a fashionable cut without being restrictive aka: super skinny style! The "little black pants" of my wardrobe!
- Yes, I recommend this productLiz SLCGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect!Feb 18, 2020
Thrilled to finally find a good quality pant that actually fits my hourglass shape. It has been a torture trying to find any pant to fit a small waste and curves. These are fantastic in every way they are fitted yet very forgiving with some stretch. They are trim in the waste and give room through the thigh and hip area without any gaps, weird bunching or hanging in the crotch. The length is perfect and they are more tapered at the ankle than I am used to but they hang so nicely that it works. They just mold to you in the right way. They have a nice weight but not hot. I would say these fit true to size with room either way if you are in between sizes. I am 5'6 and I bought regular in seam. Dressed up or down you could wear these year round. I bought 4 pairs and my compulsive side says buy 2 more just in case. These pants are perfect!