Guides' Day Off Straight Leg Pants
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Our guides asked for pants and shorts that didn't look and feel hard-core technical for when they're in town. But they still wanted them to perform on the mountain too. So we built the Guides' Day Off line. It's stretch canvas with the look and feel of cotton, and it's ready for anything. It also has a peached finish making these pants amazingly soft.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Two-way stretch canvas for comfort and mobility
- Peached finish is amazingly soft
- Fixed waist with button closure and interior stay button
- Two front patch pockets, one with secure zip coin pocket
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg & Wos
- Slim. Slimmer fit in waist, hips and thighs with a straight leg.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMcKaLiGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCame in the mail - tried on - didn't take them off!Jun 2, 2021
I've been looking for cute, active pants that aren't just spandex and nylon. LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The cotton makes them more substantial and super soft and comfy. I can wear them with running shoes or roll them up and wear as a cropped pant with flip-flops. Just what I was looking for. Plan to order at least one additional color.
- Yes, I recommend this productJesjoyfulGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsQuality & FitMay 1, 2021
Actually I'm style and comfort driven but could only select one box. Nice waistband. Quality fabric. Versatile color in dark thyme. I couldn't be more pleased overall with quality, color, and versatility.
- Yes, I recommend this productDawnGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and classicApr 12, 2021
I love these. They are so comfortable. I wish they came in a short. They are a little long. Petite would be too short.