Guides' Day Off Straight Leg Pants
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 25
Our guides asked for pants and shorts that didn't look and feel hard-core technical for when they're in town. But they still wanted them to perform on the mountain too. So we built the Guides' Day Off line. It's stretch canvas with the look and feel of cotton, and it's ready for anything. It also has a peached finish making these pants amazingly soft.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Two-way stretch canvas for comfort and mobility
- Peached finish is amazingly soft
- Fixed waist with button closure and interior stay button
- Two front patch pockets, one with secure zip coin pocket
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg & Wos
- Slim. Slimmer fit in waist, hips and thighs with a straight leg.
- 73% cotton/24% nylon/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDawnGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and classicApr 12, 2021
I love these. They are so comfortable. I wish they came in a short. They are a little long. Petite would be too short.
- Yes, I recommend this productCtschell74Gender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsWhere's Petite version????Apr 2, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJCGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsnice! love this pantMar 15, 2021
so easy and functional with all the pockets; great fit and fabric