River Rock Ankle Pants
- Secure Pocket
These ankle-length chinos are a soft, stretch-cotton blend that's garment-dyed and washed to create a softly weathered effect.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Designed to hit at ankle length
- Fixed waistband with snap front closure
- Two front pockets
- Hidden secure zip pocket on right side
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 25" Petite | 29" Tall | 27" Wos
- A clean, slimmer fit
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTrittyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExceptionally nice looking pantsJun 13, 2021
Very comfortable great style
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfy pants!May 27, 2021
These pants look good at work or on the trail, AND they are super comfy! Not an easy goal to meet. Love the snap closure at the waist and the pockets - deep enough for a phone and other handy stuff while not adding too much bulk to the waistline. The fabric is soft right away and yet feels pretty sturdy and strong enough to last through tons of washes. I like these for work and I will wear them for casual hiking or around town. I like them so well after wearing them several times that I'm buying another pair in a different color!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGenderHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery comfortable. They don't stretch out. look good.May 8, 2021
I am too old to be uncomfortable