River Rock Ankle Pants
- Secure Pocket
These ankle-length chinos are a soft, stretch-cotton blend that's garment-dyed and washed to create a softly weathered effect.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Designed to hit at ankle length
- Fixed waistband with snap front closure
- Two front pockets
- Hidden secure zip pocket on right side
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 25" Petite | 29" Tall | 27" Wos
- A clean, slimmer fit
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRainlillyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNice Cotton pantsJun 20, 2021
This is my second pair, now i have them in slate and flax. Nice fit, i am 5'8" and the size 12 hits me just above the ankle. I like the slightly distressed look of the fabric and the softness of the cotton, and the length makes them a good warm weather pant.
- Yes, I recommend this productHummingbirdGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsRiver Rock Ankle Pants MulberryJun 19, 2021
It has been over a month and half since I placed my order and it did show it would be on backorder but it was a long wait and I did not want to wait any longer. I had called to cancel and was told to wait because it showed in their system it was delivered. The experience I received with EB customer service, either in store or via phone has always been respectful and polite so I wait. Hmmm... it did not show at my door. Interestingly, it was in my mailbox and I should of checked. Anyway, when I opened the package, at first I wasn't sure because of the appearance until I put it on and Wow! I was surprise with a smile that I felt this joy of... I really like how it looks and fit on me. My weight is about 107 lbs. The metal button above the zipper is easy to button. The pocket are deep where I can put my whole hand comfortably in them. It does hold my phone and wallet. I like the little zipper pocket in the right side of the pocket to hold my credit card and then some; nice and functional. I find this pant very comfortable and just a tad loose in the area that can help lessen the moisture where it counts especially spending time outdoors on those sunny warm/hot days. It has a soft and brushed feel. The material is 97% cotton, I find to keep cool in the summer and 3% spandex for a bit of stretch. I live in the PNW. I don't hem and found the length, not too long nor short for my shy under 5' stature. Definitely not tight like leggings or skinny jeans just a very comfortable and easy fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productMELANIEGenderHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat itemJun 18, 2021
Great and comfortable fit