River Rock Ankle Pants
- Secure Pocket
These ankle-length chinos are a soft, stretch-cotton blend that's garment-dyed and washed to create a softly weathered effect.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Designed to hit at ankle length
- Fixed waistband with snap front closure
- Two front pockets
- Hidden secure zip pocket on right side
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 25" Petite | 29" Tall | 27" Wos
- A clean, slimmer fit
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPerugirlGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pair of pantsSep 6, 2021
I'm so glad I got these. There were none available in petite, so since these are ankle pants I purchased a regular in my usual size and they fit perfectly. I'm very happy with both the style and quality. They wash up nicely. These can easily be dressed up, but are great for a casual day that might even include a hike into my nearby woods. May get another color.
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery nice!Sep 4, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this producttallmtngalGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!Aug 12, 2021
I had just purchased the same pants in the cargo style and liked them a lot. These went on sale for a great price. This style is bit less casual than the cargos, but I'll wear both to work and for leisure. The fabric is very soft. I wear between a 10 and 12, so these are a tad loose, but I can belt them. The length is not quite "ankle" on me, as I have a 36" inseam, but they work great as a long crop pant.