Travel Pants - Slightly Curvy
With the easy-care stretch comfort that's ideal for travel, these pants are on the "definite" pack list. The washable stretch suiting fabric of polyester/viscose/spandex makes them equally adept at handling daily office duty.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; straight leg.
- 48% polyester/47% viscose/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNuraGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Pants Ever!Aug 27, 2020
I still not believe I got it - my size and by sale price! More than one year I have the same pants in black and I love it. It is equal to jeans really: can wear with everything. Such a great quality! I wish there will be in navy color (for my uniform) - so I would never buy any pants ever and wear only Travel pants 24/7. Thank you!
- Yes, I recommend this productMrs J HaasGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI LOVE these!Mar 4, 2020
I spotted these trousers on clearance and originally ordered a size 4 regular. Unfortunately, the are indeed two inches shy of my 35" inseam and 136 lb. frame. I did another clearance pair of Tall 6 and they are PERFECT. Unfortunately, there was only one pair of "slightly curvy" so I've ordered another pair of "curvy" Tall 6. We shall see how the hips fit when they arrive. Hopefully, I won't need to alter them if the "curvy" is too curvy. PLEASE bring back this style and cut. 6T slightly curvy. It is always difficult for me to find well fitting slacks that are long enough and also good quality fabric. These are my current office staple.
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeVery NiceFeb 11, 2020
These slacks are beautiful and high quality.