Boyfriend Slim Leg Cord Pants
Our fine, 18-wale cotton/spandex corduroy adds stretch to this fall classic. Slightly slimmer leg with more tapered opening for easier rolling.
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
- Boyfriend Slim: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: relaxed through hip and slightly trimmer through thigh and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAll Things WavyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHappy, happy girlSep 26, 2019
I wasn't sure about sizing on these, but luckily they are consistent with the non-elysian slim leg jeans in my closet. AND, with the hem unrolled, they are long enough (32"?). Super soft right out of the bag, nice weight. Fit is great for my "slightly curvy" build, flattering to the bum but not bulky in the leg. Can be worn with flats or boots, rolled hem or not. 5'7" (long legged), 165#, a 12 is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productkarenGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat deal at great price!Sep 24, 2019
perfect fit...great price
- Yes, I recommend this productCorinneGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargemy all-time favorite pantsAug 15, 2019
I bought a pair of these last fall and recently purchased a second pair. I wear them multiple times a week, even on cooler summer days. The rise not weirdly high, but I never worry about them being too low, the material is soft, and they are easy to dress up and down. I wore them all winter long in Bozeman, MT, and they are stretchy enough to rock climb in. I wish they came in a few more colors and were slightly less expensive, but they are worth every cent. I genuinely love these pants so much.