Marina Utility Shorts
Ready for outdoor adventure and casual leisure time, these utility shorts are made of durable cotton and a touch of spandex for stretch.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Multiple pockets
- Measurements, Reg Small: Inseam 4.5" | Rise 10.5" | Leg Opening 23.5"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 98.5 98.5% cotton/1.5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productazgirlGenderHeight 5'5"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMarina Utility ShortsOct 7, 2021
I like the higher waist since that fits my body better than the usual low waist. The fabric was more distressed than expected. Since they are new, I don't know how they will wear or hold up to washing.
- Yes, I recommend this productRainlillyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy go to shortsSep 30, 2021
These are now my go-to summer shorts, I bought them in 2 colors. Great length, good fit, nice cut.
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat ShortsJul 31, 2021
I just bought my 4th pair of these shorts! Mostly I wear them for walking our dogs/work around the house, although we were out of town recently and I wore a pair with a nice top and felt perfectly comfortable at a casual restaurant. I have trouble with fit, and am between sizes right now, so the first pairs I bought were size 12. They become roomy after wearing them awhile. The size 10 is tight at first, then loosens up enough to be comfortable, although with a shorter fit. I liked the size enough to order another size 10 in Sprig. The material seems like it will last a long time. The only downside is they stain easily.