Stretch Legend Wash Pants - Curvy Fit
Renowned for their exceptionally soft texture and durability, these pants also offer the added comfort and superior fit of stretch, thanks to the cotton/spandex fabric that's naturally wrinkle-resistant. Trimmed leg openings create a more updated shape that's less baggy around the ankle, especially when rolled.
- Exclusive Legend Wash gives stretch twill soft texture and a gently worn-in look
- Pockets specially designed to be flattering to curvy figures
- Low-profile welt back pockets
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Petite 29": Tall 35"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEBFanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsNeed slightly curvyNov 25, 2020
Is there any possibility to offer these pants in SLIGHTLY CURVY (and perhaps in 30" length) in the future? Curvy does not work for my slender body type.
- Yes, I recommend this productAWGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Staple PantSep 23, 2020
Very pleased with these pants - one of the first brands whose Tall sizes actually do fit tall folk! With a 35" inseam and 155lbs, I used to resign myself to being stuck with "ankle-biter pants" even when they're not designed to be that style, or finding so called "tall" sizes that wound up being baggy and dumpy looking. Took a chance in ordering these from Eddie Bauer while they were on sale, and I've been wearing them everyday since! The waist and zipper length are in proportion for the longer body length, and my ankles are more covered than they've been in years! Thank you, Eddie Bauer. I've ordered another pair to add to my collection!
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these pants!Jun 15, 2020
I love these pants, I bought 3 pair in different colors. Now I have lost 40# and I need to buy new ones and now I can'! Please keep making these pants and re-stock! And keep making them in Petite, I am 5'1" and cannot wear Regulars.