Stretch Legend Wash Pants - Curvy Fit
Renowned for their exceptionally soft texture and durability, these pants also offer the added comfort and superior fit of stretch, thanks to the cotton/spandex fabric that's naturally wrinkle-resistant. Trimmed leg openings create a more updated shape that's less baggy around the ankle, especially when rolled.
- Exclusive Legend Wash gives stretch twill soft texture and a gently worn-in look
- Pockets specially designed to be flattering to curvy figures
- Low-profile welt back pockets
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Petite 29": Tall 35"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBjk | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and wonderful fabricJul 12, 2019
I'm tall (almost 6 ft.) and to my absolute pleasure, found that these pants fit perfectly. They're long enough in the legs (inseam) and incredibly, long enough in the rise! That often gets, shall we say, short shrift! There's enough stretch to feel and look great, but not so much to be clingy. They're a great "smart casual " look for when you want a step up from jeans, but not dressy. I bought two pair, and I'm very happy with my purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productDLTP | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLike these pants - with a few caveatsJul 10, 2019
So, these pants are generally great, but if I buy them again I would alter my expectations. First, the material is a very thick cotton - almost like canvas - and has much less stretch than I would expect something that has "stretch" in the title. If there is any stretch it is imperceptible. Also, the lack of elastic means that they don't keep their shape well. I sized up based on the several reviews I had read that said the curvy fit pants are sizing differently than a couple years ago. I agree with that assessment, but wish I would have gone with my original size as these expand considerably as you wear them. For me they are at least a full size bigger within an hour of putting them on. I still like them, and would recommend them, but just wish I had known these things before I bought them.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonna | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese pants run long. Regular sizes are 32 inch inner seam.Jun 27, 2019
Love these pants but they run long. I will get them hemmed one inch. Hoping they might shrink a little but knowing Eddie Bauer quality, I do not think this will happen