Stretch Legend Wash Pants - Curvy Fit
Renowned for their exceptionally soft texture and durability, these pants also offer the added comfort and superior fit of stretch, thanks to the cotton/spandex fabric that's naturally wrinkle-resistant. Trimmed leg openings create a more updated shape that's less baggy around the ankle, especially when rolled.
- Exclusive Legend Wash gives stretch twill soft texture and a gently worn-in look
- Pockets specially designed to be flattering to curvy figures
- Low-profile welt back pockets
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Petite 29": Tall 35"
- Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: smaller in waist and fuller through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBirdlin | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pantsJun 14, 2019
I purchased three pairs of these pants to wear at work. I work in a preschool and need to look professional but also need pants that will stand up to three year olds! I wear a size 10 in most clothing. I like the curvy fit because there is no gap. These pants fit great. They have a moderate rise which hits me just below belly button. The fabric is casual. I iron them. The fabric looks a little faded after washing but I like that look. The red is more of a rust color.
- Yes, I recommend this productSoBoLady | Verified userGenderHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConspants work great if you have a bootyApr 29, 2019
I have purchased several pairs of these pants and the shorts. They fit well and have ample room/give for booty and thighs. I have received many compliments.
- Yes, I recommend this productCity Casual | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsReally great casual pantsApr 29, 2019
I bought these in two colors, and these pants immediately became my go to pants. I am exceedingly curvy, with my waist being a whole size smaller than my hips. The Stretch Legend Wash Pants fit me perfectly.