Stretch Legend Wash Pants - Boyfriend
Renowned for their exceptionally soft texture and durability, these pants also offer the added comfort and superior fit of stretch, thanks to the cotton/spandex fabric that's naturally wrinkle-resistant. Trimmed leg openings create a more updated shape that's less baggy around the ankle, especially when rolled.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Exclusive Legend Wash gives stretch twill soft texture and a gently worn-in look
- Angled front pockets, button-through back welt pockets
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
- Boyfriend: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: relaxed through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productfeshopperGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCasual comfortAug 15, 2019
I bought three pairs in different colors. All had the rolled hem which I don't care for, but after laundering and shortening them, they are a perfect length. I have narrow hips and thighs and was surprised the 'boyfriend' designated style had curvy hips. I did buy them one size larger than my usual size to 'grow into' while I am on a four month long trip. They are comfortable and I expect to get years of use from them.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravisTGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI Cannot Stop Wearing TheseAug 12, 2019
I believe these are the most comfortable pants I have. Wish they came in more colors, because they are my go to pants. EB, please make these available again.
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargejust bought 2 more pairs...Jul 25, 2019
I usually wear curvy sizes, but the generous 'boyfriend' styling means that these fit perfectly and the waist does not gap at all. I think they run a little large unless you want them really baggy. (I bought a size 8 and I usually wear a size 10 in other EB pants/jeans.