Stretch Legend Wash Pants - Boyfriend
Renowned for their exceptionally soft texture and durability, these pants also offer the added comfort and superior fit of stretch, thanks to the cotton/spandex fabric that's naturally wrinkle-resistant. Trimmed leg openings create a more updated shape that's less baggy around the ankle, especially when rolled.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Exclusive Legend Wash gives stretch twill soft texture and a gently worn-in look
- Angled front pockets, button-through back welt pockets
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
- Boyfriend: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: relaxed through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRMS | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese are the best pants!Jul 18, 2019
Thank you Eddie Bauer for recognizing that not every woman wants to wear ankle pants and some women like pockets! I've search high and low for casual pants for months that fit right AND cover my ankles. There is some sort of market assumption that if a woman wants a slim cut, she wants her ankles constantly exposed. I live in Michigan - exposed ankles are really only an option about 3-4 months a year. I can cuff these in the summer and have full length pants the rest of the year. Thank you, thank you, thank you...please don't ever stop making these! I also hope there will be a few new colors offered in the fall, because I bought each of the current offerings.
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriP | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable!Jun 14, 2019
Extremely comfortable pants. Hold up all day. No stretches knees.
- Yes, I recommend this productWanda | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat looking pant. The fit is perfect for my curvy figure.Jun 6, 2019
I like very much the quality and fit of EB clothes and shoes. I always look forward to the new styles for the tropical climate in which I live.