Stretch Legend Wash Pants - Boyfriend
Renowned for their exceptionally soft texture and durability, these pants also offer the added comfort and superior fit of stretch, thanks to the cotton/spandex fabric that's naturally wrinkle-resistant. Trimmed leg openings create a more updated shape that's less baggy around the ankle, especially when rolled.
NOTE: This style is available online and through catalog only.
- Exclusive Legend Wash gives stretch twill soft texture and a gently worn-in look
- Angled front pockets, button-through back welt pockets
- Zip fly
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
- Boyfriend: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: relaxed through hip and thigh.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTravisTGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI Cannot Stop Wearing TheseAug 12, 2019
I believe these are the most comfortable pants I have. Wish they came in more colors, because they are my go to pants. EB, please make these available again.
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargejust bought 2 more pairs...Jul 25, 2019
I usually wear curvy sizes, but the generous 'boyfriend' styling means that these fit perfectly and the waist does not gap at all. I think they run a little large unless you want them really baggy. (I bought a size 8 and I usually wear a size 10 in other EB pants/jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productRMSGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese are the best pants!Jul 18, 2019
Thank you Eddie Bauer for recognizing that not every woman wants to wear ankle pants and some women like pockets! I've search high and low for casual pants for months that fit right AND cover my ankles. There is some sort of market assumption that if a woman wants a slim cut, she wants her ankles constantly exposed. I live in Michigan - exposed ankles are really only an option about 3-4 months a year. I can cuff these in the summer and have full length pants the rest of the year. Thank you, thank you, thank you...please don't ever stop making these! I also hope there will be a few new colors offered in the fall, because I bought each of the current offerings.