Voyager High-Rise Skinny Jeans - Slightly Curvy
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Recycled Materials
The most comfortable jeans you'll ever wear, ideal for travel, with four-way stretch and moisture-wicking properties. Cotton is blended with Sorbtek® and recycled Repreve® polyesters, along with Lycra® spandex to create an exceptional performance denim that is also soil- and stain-resistant.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Each pair has seven recycled plastic bottles in the fabric
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Slightly Curvy High-Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; skinny leg.
- 73% cotton/25% polyester/2% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productphoenixGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsamazing jeansOct 20, 2021
These jeans are AMAZING, they are so comfortable and are high rise and keep everything in. They are also flattering. I'm 5'7 - 182lbs and hold most of my weight in my butt and hips, and these jeans are very flattering. i bought a size 14. I wish they would make these in black instead of carbon, as i don't like the faded look. I bought the indigo. I never knew that EB sold jeans, and now i'm sold on their jeans!
- Yes, I recommend this productHeidiGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally--comfortable jeansOct 20, 2021
I normally like the look of jeans, but not the feel--due to stiff denim and seams. But these jeans have transformed my outlook--the fabric is soft and the stretch makes them comfortable. And cute. I'm 5'8" and they come just to my ankle. I normally wear a 6 in Eddie Bauer, but sized up to an 8, which is a perfect fit. I plan to order more.
- Yes, I recommend this productIcicleGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityOtherPros ComfortConsGreat jeans - work for me very well!Oct 19, 2021
It is so difficult to find jeans that fit right, and these jeans are just right for me. Quality at Eddie Bauer is still good, not like with other catalogues whose product quality went down. Thank you, Eddie Bauer