Classic Wool-Blend Skirt - Pattern
A variation on our bestselling wool-blend skirt, in a beautiful, yarn-dyed pattern. We chose the superior fabric for its durability and cross-seasonal comfort to ensure that this is a classic style you can enjoy for many years. Fully lined.
- Zip fly with button closure
- No back vent for full coverage
- Notched front belt loops with button-through detail
- Plain back belt loops
- Two front welt pockets
- Two back button-through welt pockets
- Average length: Reg 20": Petite 18.5": Tall 22"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 70% wool/25% polyester/5% other fiber
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHoltaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAdorable, Classic SkirtJan 12, 2020
Good quality skirt with a lot of versatility. The petite is a perfect length at just above the knee. Pairs well with leggings or tights. The only con is that the lining is not fully tacked down, so it has to be adjusted quite frequently.
- Yes, I recommend this productCeltiCaitGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCutest ever!Dec 4, 2019
I wish this skirt came in more colors and/or patterns, because it's a perfect little skirt and I'd buy more of them. I have both patterns, and am wearing them with tights and flats, and with tights and knee boots. Chunky sweater or lighter cowl neck or velour crew neck and scarf. A GREAT addition to my wardrobe!
- Yes, I recommend this productElaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat skirtJul 17, 2019
I normally wear 8-10 in EB;I am 5.7. Got this skirt in 10Tall. It reaches right above the knees. The quality is great, on a thick side, well made. It's a little loose I the waist but that can be very easily fixed by a nice belt.