Classic Wool-Blend Skirt - Pattern
A variation on our bestselling wool-blend skirt, in a beautiful, yarn-dyed pattern. We chose the superior fabric for its durability and cross-seasonal comfort to ensure that this is a classic style you can enjoy for many years. Fully lined.
- Zip fly with button closure
- No back vent for full coverage
- Notched front belt loops with button-through detail
- Plain back belt loops
- Two front welt pockets
- Two back button-through welt pockets
- Average length: Reg 20": Petite 18.5": Tall 22"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 70% wool/25% polyester/5% other fiber
- Yes, I recommend this productElaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat skirtJul 17, 2019
I normally wear 8-10 in EB;I am 5.7. Got this skirt in 10Tall. It reaches right above the knees. The quality is great, on a thick side, well made. It's a little loose I the waist but that can be very easily fixed by a nice belt.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyousGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDefinitely a classicMar 15, 2019
Based on reviews that this skirt ran large, I ordered a size down online. Ended up taking back to the store (great customer service in store, btw) where they ordered my normal size, but this time in a tall, as I wanted it closer to knee length. New size & length fits perfectly - tall size hits an inch above the knee, and I am 5'8". Love the quality and feel of this skirt! And that it was on a good sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productLGC1030Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeClassic Wool SkirtDec 17, 2018
Love this skirt. I have purchased many of these through the years but in different colors. Don't ever change this.