Made of ripstop cotton/nylon, this jacket is lightweight, strong, and abrasion-resistant for cross-seasonal versatility. The full-button front extend through the standup collar. Four utility pockets hold small essentials, and the button cuffs allow you to roll the sleeves for a different look.
- Interior drawcord adjusts the waist
- Split hem in back allows easy movement
- Average length: Reg 26.75"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 73% cotton/27% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEddieBauerCustomer1890 | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome jacket!!Jul 21, 2019
This jacket is awesome! It fits perfect and I look the ability to cinch the waist for a more tailored look. I wanted to be able to wear a sweater or something underneath mine so I did not order it to be tight. I love the length. I am 5'4 and a lot of Eddie Bauer stuff either cuts me off at the hip or almost reaches my knees. I am a curvy, pear shaped 5'4. This jacket hits me at the perfect length.
- Yes, I recommend this productAngie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCuteDec 31, 2018
I love the look of this jacket! It's not as comfortable as the Atlas 2.0 since it doesnt have the spandex material in it. I got it on sale so I can't complain. Love EB clothing! I bought a regular small in the Sprig color. I could have worn the petite small (the regular arms are too long for me but I can roll them) since I will be sharing with my daughter who is a regular small.
- Yes, I recommend this productBargainHuntR | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGo for the Green (Sprig)!Oct 17, 2018
At 5'4", expanding out of a size 8/med at approx. 130 lbs, the medium was too tight across the shoulder/upper arm region The drawstring waist also sat too high, as if sized in a petite length. I exchanged the medium for a large, which now fits nicely with slight gathering in the waist. Too much gathering for any jacket will cause the bottom 1/2 to skirt out too much. The hand pockets actually large enough to fit your hands into for a little warm, curled up. The sleeves are not overly long, but can always be cuffed up on warmer days. Will wash & dry without concern of much shrinkage length or width wise. Well worth the price, particularly on SALE/CLEARANCE!