- Secure Pocket
The Flexion nylon/spandex of this lightweight travel blazer offers the comfort of two-way stretch and the weather protection of its moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. Front princess seams create flattering lines.
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Easy-packing, versatile style
- Back pleat allows unrestricted movement
- Three pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTraveler | Verified userGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMore flattering than the photo indicatesJun 10, 2019
I hesitated before buying this jacket because the pictures on the website make it appear skimpy, with bulky pockets. It was on sale, so I ordered it in black for an upcoming trip. I find that it fits beautifully and is flattering. The pockets blend well with the dark fabric. I have ordered another in the lighter color and hope to have the same result.
- Yes, I recommend this productDairyland pat | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat light weight travel blazerJun 8, 2019
Own this in black and tan. Nice light-weight fabric and very comfortable with some stretch. Washes well. On sale, this was a good value.
- Yes, I recommend this productfrugalshopper | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOutstandingly useful and good lookingMay 11, 2019
Wore this classic jacket literally every day during a 3-week international trip: just the right weight, goes with everything, doesn't wrinkle, and has enough pockets to make both shopping and negotiation of airports--with all the necessary documents--a breeze. Next time I'll take both the black and the beige!