- Secure Pocket
The Flexion nylon/spandex of this lightweight travel blazer offers the comfort of two-way stretch and the weather protection of its moisture-shedding StormRepel DWR finish. Front princess seams create flattering lines.
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Easy-packing, versatile style
- Back pleat allows unrestricted movement
- Three pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBertieGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros LightweightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for travelJul 26, 2019
I love this jacket. I purchased the black for business wear & travel. It's lightweight enough to wear in the office but still keeps the wind off you outside. Good for commuting. It has useable pockets - great to see in women's clothes!! It packs really small & can fit in your backpack or purse. Stretchy for a great fit & I'm curvy. Very happy.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravelerGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMore flattering than the photo indicatesJun 10, 2019
I hesitated before buying this jacket because the pictures on the website make it appear skimpy, with bulky pockets. It was on sale, so I ordered it in black for an upcoming trip. I find that it fits beautifully and is flattering. The pockets blend well with the dark fabric. I have ordered another in the lighter color and hope to have the same result.
- Yes, I recommend this productDairyland patGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat light weight travel blazerJun 8, 2019
Own this in black and tan. Nice light-weight fabric and very comfortable with some stretch. Washes well. On sale, this was a good value.