- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate travel jacket, and an everyday classic, this unstructured, single-button blazer is a moisture-wicking stretch blend of polyester/spandex. The lightweight fabric packs easily, wears beautifully, and has built-in UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two double-layer flap pockets
- One reverse-coil zip pocket to secure essentials
- Interior reach-in pocket
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.625": Back 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this product6311Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBlazerSep 19, 2021
This blazer looks sleek, beautiful material, plus keeps me comfortable when AC temps are cool at work. I bought 2 of these, actually!
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PurchaseSep 13, 2021
I read the reviews and was skeptical to purchase this item. It is great quality. It is more Luke a blazer shirt but is very comfortable and has stretch. It is something you can wear as a light jacket but is stylish. The reviews say it runs small. I found it to fit true to size. I love all of the pockets. It is very soft and it goes with everything. I am happy I made the puchase
- Yes, I recommend this productElleGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best!Sep 7, 2021
The absolute best! Please make it in more colors! I bought both the medium and large (5'5, 145 lbs curvy) and I liked the way the large fit better. I travel a ton for work, every other week. These have lightened my load considerably! I bought the pants too- all colors. So I have a complete travel wardrobe. These are lightweight for tropical climates and were perfect in steamy Saipan and desert travel too. No wrinkles! Yes wrinkled terribly when it arrived but that has not been an issue, they're perfect right out of my luggage. Do be careful not to wash them with anything with zippers or Velcro - learned that the hard way. They dry in seconds in the dryer. No fading and I've washed them a ton. Also the sleeves slip easily inside a coat if it's chilly, which is a huge bonus!