- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate travel jacket, and an everyday classic, this single-button blazer is a moisture-wicking stretch blend of polyester/spandex that packs well, wears beautifully, and feels terrific.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Two double-layer flap pockets
- One reverse-coil zip pocket to secure essentials
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.625": Back 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKF | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsWomen's Departure BlazerJun 23, 2019
I was able to purchase this blazer on sale. I ordered it in tall even though I am 5' 8''. It gave me exactly the length I was hoping for. It will be perfect for packing for upcoming travel!
- Yes, I recommend this productAA2 Sadie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsgreat blazerJun 14, 2019
I'm 5'6', 127lb -- the blazer (size 10) fit perfectly. Light weight, comfortable, practical. Wish I had it years ago for travel. Simple styling looks fine with jeans &T-shirt or slacks & blouse wherever you are.
- Yes, I recommend this productUTmom | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"TypeActivityTravelPros Great fabric that does not show wrinkles, Great pockets inside and out, Quick DryConsGreat Travel BlazerJun 9, 2019
I travel to Europe often and need something to cover up on cooler nights as well as something to wear on the plane that has pockets for all of the things you need to keep handy like boarding passes, some cash and passport. This blazer has great pockets on the inside for valuables and outside pockets for easy access.