- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate travel jacket, and an everyday classic, this single-button blazer is a moisture-wicking stretch blend of polyester/spandex that packs well, wears beautifully, and feels terrific.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Two double-layer flap pockets
- One reverse-coil zip pocket to secure essentials
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.625": Back 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAllieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsExactly as expectedAug 12, 2019
This is exactly what you would think of when you ask "what if Eddie Bauer made a blazer?". The material is a performance, thin, stretchy material which hangs really nice on and doesn't wrinkle (machine wash!). I actually ordered it in a 6T and 10T because they didn't have an 8T and both still look good! (I am normally a 6 in a blazer). I plan to keep them both and wear the larger one in the winter over a sweater and the smaller one in the summer over a tank. Don't expect this to keep you very warm though - like I said, the material is pretty thin and it is unlined.
- Yes, I recommend this productFufuGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsPerfectAug 6, 2019
Had to buy both colors. Perfect fit. Very Happy.
- Yes, I recommend this productChanceGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityTravelProsConsLove the lookAug 5, 2019
This is the one! Love it.