- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The ultimate travel jacket, and an everyday classic, this single-button blazer is a moisture-wicking stretch blend of polyester/spandex that packs well, wears beautifully, and feels terrific.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Two double-layer flap pockets
- One reverse-coil zip pocket to secure essentials
- Average length, Reg: Front 26.625": Back 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productL LawrenceGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Light weight, Lots of stretch, Professional lookingCons A smidge pricey for me. Glad I got it on sale!, Sized small. DEFINITELY order up a size!Exceeded ExpectationsJun 2, 2020
This blazer is a dream! Lightweight, stretchy fabric (like a performance sports fabric!) but with a matte finish so it looks professional. Well tailored, so it fits beautifully. I'm looking forward to wearing it will I conduct workshops all over the country. I highly recommend it.
- Yes, I recommend this productArtisanaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros goes well with dresses, pants, jeans, stylish, tailoredCons Might be too warm on a humid day, too thin for cooler dayBeautiful styleApr 16, 2020
Love the look of this thin blazer! Great tailoring, two large pockets with a zipped pocket above one of the pockets. Great fit, one-button closure. I usually wear a 12-14 or Large in other brands but always find that Eddie Bauer's women sizes are much smaller, so I am returning the size 14 I ordered to have a little more give, and will get size 16. Size 14 fits just right but I think I'll be more comfortable with a little more room.
- Yes, I recommend this productJojo1Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFunctional and good jacketSep 2, 2019
As advertised jacket is very nicely made and easy to wear.