Shasta Cable Hoodie Sweater
Tonal plaiting of the mid-gauge, cotton/nylon yarns gives our hooded sweater unusual depth and texture. Cable detailing across the yoke in front and back; rib-knit trim at the split neck, cuffs, and hem; and single rib placements down the front and back of the torso all add to the dynamic effect.
- Drawstring hood
- Eddie Bauer logo charm at left hem
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 70% cotton/30% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productKrisGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat casual sweaterApr 7, 2019
So soft and comfortable. Washes great, just hang to dry
- Yes, I recommend this productccriderGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice sweater!Mar 1, 2019
Really like this sweater. In fact, bought another one in a different color.
- Yes, I recommend this productimasherpaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Sweater!Feb 27, 2019
This is a fantastic, heavy sweater. The fit is roomy enough for an undershirt and the hood is a great bonus. It is very warm so wearing it for only inside work might be too hot for some. I am in and out of different schools so it is great for me however if I were to be in one classroom all day it would be too hot for me. It holds its shape and looks good all day. I loved the different color trim and actually ended up buying a second one when they were on clearance.