Christine Boyfriend Cardigan Sweater - Plaid
Named for Christine "Stine" Bauer, Eddie's wife and the creator of the original line of women's clothing at Eddie Bauer. This new plaid version of our longer, open-front boyfriend cardigan features the same long-wearing, fine-gauge cotton/nylon that has made the Christine line so popular. The yarns hold their shape and layer well, year-round.
- Rib-knit hem and cuffs
- Side slits for added movement
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/45% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productPittyPatPeach | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Great pattern, Very soft, Washes up wellConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeComfy and CuteDec 29, 2018
My mom has this sweater in the gray color. It was so soft and looked nice on, so when I saw it available in the red and black pattern I ordered it. It is a very soft knit and quite lightweight. The fit is easy although I felt that it did run a bit on the small side. If you are looking for a looser, more drapey fit you might want to size up. I stayed with my normal size large. This is a great casual look and it can also be dressed up for work.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatie's Mom | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect sweaterDec 25, 2018
This sweater was a gift to my daughter who absolutely loved it. It fit perfectly and the red and black plaid print was just what she wanted. I did good!
- Yes, I recommend this productMsMalini | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust the right look and sizeDec 9, 2018
There have been times when a size L is to big but this sweater was perfect. The knit is good quality and I can see me wearing this for a longtime.