Christine Tranquil Cardigan Sweater
Our versatile, bestselling cardigan sweater is updated with fine-gauge cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell yarns for exceptional comfort and shape retention, plus forward side seams. Known for its strength, ultrasoft texture, breathability, and wrinkle resistance, TENCEL is an ideal complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Average length: Reg 23"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 70% cotton/30% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productGrannaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeChristine Tranquil Cardigan SweaterSep 14, 2019
I love the feel of this cardigan! It is perfect to have on hand for a crisp fall outing in Texas!
- Yes, I recommend this productReneGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAlways works!Sep 12, 2019
Have this sweater in several colors. Works great layered on colder days and looks great on its own warmer days. Lighter weight sweater. I have found consistent sizing and can wear a couple different sizes depending on how I want it to fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisa C.Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsMy Favourite Cardigan!!Sep 11, 2019
I've been buying these Christine Cardigans for YEARS (I have them in every color available!!) and they look just as good after a decade as they did when they were new. I would buy these at full price - they are that worth it!! I wear them to work with skirts or dress pants, and on the weekend with jeans and capris. You cannot go wrong!!