Cable Fable Cardigan Sweater
Rich wool/nylon yarns are blended to stunning effect in this button-front cardigan sweater. The front panel is knit in a classic cable, while the collar, cuffs, and hem are ribbed, and the back and sleeves are moss-stitched.
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 65% wool/35% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLovinEB | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityPros warmConsstill happy, a 2nd timeMay 9, 2019
It's exactly as I had hoped and like one a bought 2 or 3 years ago. The only slightly disappointing thing is the color. It's more of a peachy off white. I am still very happy and as always, thrilled with the quality
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy Tall(ish) GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsLove Cable Fable!Mar 2, 2019
Love this cardigan! Bought the ivory first and liked it so much bought the grey. Have worn with pencil skirt and nice blouse as a business casual outfit and with denim for dressed-down look and both are comfortable and occasion-appropriate. Have received many compliments on both colours and friends asking where I found them! Fits so nicely; flattering done up but keeps shape undone too.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurene K.Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove these sweaters!Feb 26, 2019
I love this sweater. This has been a very cold winter here & I wanted a wool cardigan for warmth. Saw this sweater that seemed to meet my needs at a very good sale price. I ordered the black one first (approx $48). Loved it so much that a bit later I ordered the cream one (approx $51). I am 5'10" & 170 lbs; I ordered XL reg in both so that I could wear them over other clothes. The sleeves are long enough for my long arms & the length covers my hips. Also, I can button sweater up for additional warmth. I have worn these in house & out running errands, etc. I wish they came in a dark navy or dark red (maroon); I would buy 1 of each. Great purchase for me.