Gate Check Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Comfort at home or on the road. Natural cotton is blended with ultrasoft, wrinkle-resistant TENCEL™ lyocell in this flattering, easy-care V-neck T-shirt.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Short roll sleeves with tacks
- High-low curved hem
- Center seam in front and back
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This TopJun 1, 2021
I love the style of this top--it's not your average tee. The seam down the center, curved hem and rolled sleeves are great added details that give it personality. The fabric is soft and drapes and washes well. I agree it's not a tunic (not long enough) but it does cover the tummy.
- Yes, I recommend this productDrcatehGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileCons Poor QualityGreat shapeApr 10, 2021
I love the fit and styling of this with a regular shoulder and the roll sleeve to keep the boxy tunic from looking like a save. Boxy is the fashion but unless you have grand shoulders you look like a tuber. The hem style creates helps too, hitting low enough to cover my belly but high on the hip and lower in back to create length. It's this sort of smart styling that's converted me to Eddie Bauer in recent years. The problem is the fabric. I wouldn't say it's cheap, but it's fine and somewhat transparent: will be fun over a bra top, and I like this enough to risk ordering it in white now they it's on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrammyNCGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareCons Poor FitMixed ReviewMay 5, 2021
I have mixed feelings about this shirt. Purchased a M Reg in white. I am 72, 5'3-5'4, 145 lbs, 34DDD. I like that it is lightweight (a bit see through but that's ok), and styling, the cuffed sleeves are a good length for aging arms, the back hem is quite adequate as I do like the curved hemming..much more flattering. Cons: Although I like the boxy shaping, the front hem is shorter, hangs like a maternity top. Not sure what I would recommend for sizing due to the boxy shape and length of front hem length. Perhaps a Reg S would be a better fit for me. I do wish reviewers would add the purchased size to their comments.