Gate Check Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Comfort at home or on the road. Natural cotton is blended with ultrasoft, wrinkle-resistant TENCEL™ lyocell in this flattering, easy-care V-neck T-shirt.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Short roll sleeves with tacks
- High-low curved hem
- Center seam in front and back
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 26.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKalymacGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew favourite tee!Jul 14, 2021
The fabric is soft washes well, hangs nicely. I bought a size down from my normal size and find it is a perfect fit. I now have 3 colours and will likely add more.
- Yes, I recommend this productCeeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitJul 12, 2021
Great fit, loose at the mid-section. Drapes nicely. Very lightweight for hiking. 75 kg. Large fits perfect. & fabric wicks.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove This TopJun 1, 2021
I love the style of this top--it's not your average tee. The seam down the center, curved hem and rolled sleeves are great added details that give it personality. The fabric is soft and drapes and washes well. I agree it's not a tunic (not long enough) but it does cover the tummy.