Favorite Long-Sleeve Raglan Crew T-Shirt
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this long-sleeve raglan crew T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother. It's blended with polyester and treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, then polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSvendskaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove itJun 11, 2021
Looks good with either black or white jeans. Sometimes I wear it with tights for walkies--it it's chilly, I just toss a hoody over it. I bought the aqua and love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productCwGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery comfortable and funJun 7, 2021
Soft and comfortable. Roomy. Love that it doesn't cling.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsVery Comfortable!Jun 6, 2021
Really like the comfort and feel of this shirt. Fits great, super soft, cute casual style. Washes very well with no shrinkage. Not super thick but just enough so it is not see-through.