Snow Lodge Faux Shearling-Lined Jogger Pants
When cozy is the first priority, these jogger pants will be your first choice. The supersoft cotton/polyester/spandex has stretch comfort and is fully lined with thick faux shearling fleece. Getting relaxed has never been easier, especially when paired with one of our Snow Lodge tops.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Elastic waistband
- Hand pockets
- Inseam, Reg Small: 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 58% cotton/38% polyester/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Casually clothedGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsSnow Lodge Faux Shearling-Lined Jogger PantsAug 31, 2021
Plenty of room in my regular size, Large. I like to wear sweats like this. If wearreally tight clothes, size down.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkiierDiGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsThick fleecy warm and runs bigJul 9, 2021
I saw these fleece sweatpants on sale in a gray color and bought them for those snowy cold days when you want Really warm comfortable sweatpants. The Medium is really a Large size, but it would be great after skiing or over a thin first layer. Quality is wonderful and holds up well to washer & dryer. Not fashionable but super warm & cozy.
- Yes, I recommend this productLittle OtterGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Not VersatileAmazing but always sold outFeb 20, 2021
These are incredibly warm and great for lounging around the home whilst snowed in. My cat also approves of my lap as a comfortable spot when I wear them. Wish they could keep them in stock, or I would buy more, more!