Favorite Short-Sleeve Notch-Neck T-Shirt
- Lower Impact Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this short-sleeve notch-neck T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother. It's blended with polyester and treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, then polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: Front 24" | Back 26"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review