Favorite Elbow-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Lower Impact Materials
One wearing will convince you that like all our Favorite knits, this elbow-sleeve, scoop-neck T-shirt is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft, and polished to reduce any pilling. This is a shirt you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of its comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Hether Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent transitional season shirtOct 24, 2021
Love this longer sleeve and neckline. Highlights lower arms rather than upper. I only wish it were available in more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productPerfect FitGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfect FitOct 20, 2021
The great neckline and elbow-length sleeves are beautiful and hard to find.
- Yes, I recommend this productBSDGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect T-ShirtOct 4, 2021
This T-shirt has the right amount of cling and the perfect sleeve length for those of us moving into the older age category who may be fit but prefer not to bare our upper arms. Please EB, keep this style coming in multiple colors. I bought it on sale, so the price was great. Have yet to wash it, but I bought large to accommodate shrinkage.