Favorite Scoop-Neck Tank Top - Solid
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that our Favorite T-Shirts are more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. Whether used alone or combined with polyester, it's polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
With the exception of the Medium Heather Gray color, this garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMelanieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsScoop neck tank top.Jun 17, 2021
This outfit is versatile both comfort and style driven.
- Yes, I recommend this productLadyGrayGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice!May 28, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJackieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable and High QualityFeb 16, 2021
Love these tanks! They are a basic style but with good quality fabric and well cut so they sit well and are very flattering. I love them for working outside as the straps and fabric are sturdy, and they are a touch higher cut, so I don't ever have to worry about them slipping down too far like with a lot of other brands. The fabric is a little bit heavier than some tank tops like this, which can be a little daunting if it's really hot out, but I feel that's well worth it for the fact that the fabric lasts well (I've had some of these for years and they still fit well and are not saggy) and fits well. The fact that they come in Tall seals the deal for me - great tanks!