Soft Layer Long-Sleeve Crew
- Lower Impact Materials
Made with ECOVERO viscose, this T-shirt is not only amazingly soft, it's also botanical in origin and sustainable. The fabric, blended with spandex for stretch, is styled with drop shoulders and an easy fit for ultimate comfort.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is a sustainable form of viscose (rayon). Like generic viscose, ECOVERO is derived from the natural cellulose in trees. In addition, Lenzing only uses wood from responsibly managed forests, and their manufacturing processes generate lower emissions, and consume less fossil resources and water than generic viscose. LENZING ECOVERO is certified with the EU Ecolabel to have a significantly lower environmental impact throughout its lifecycle—from raw material extraction through production, distribution, and disposal.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Length, Reg Small: 23"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 95% LENZING ECOVERO viscose/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsWanna sleep in it so darn soft :)Feb 8, 2021
Great soft knit fabric, Great feel on skin. Great to layer. Great color.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsLove this!!!Sep 25, 2020
I bought this to wear under my scrubs at work, but I may just wear it on my own time, like lounging. Very soft, comfy yet still stylish.
- TzfatMamaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsGrab this!Sep 9, 2020
This top is insanely soft and yummy. The fit is a bit boxy but it's got such a nice flow to it. I normally wear a medium and am happy with the loose fit. I was hesitant to order this because of the suggestion to lay flat to dry. I haven't even washed it yet but I love it so much so wrote the review right away, I will wash in delicate (it will make all your clothes last longer!), and probably dry on a hanger. I couldn't decide on color but with half-off of the clearance price, I got both colors. So glad I did. You could even sleep in this. I think it will be great for long flights. The color of the blue one looks more periwinkle on my computer. In real life, it's a bit more muted (which I'm happy with; I would have been happy either way). Love it.