Gate Check Tie-Strap Tank Top - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a tie-strap tank top that's an exceptional traveler. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Average length, Reg: 19.25" from base of strap
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChrissyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful soft easy care topOct 2, 2019
I have 4 of these summer tops and love wearing them with shorts or skirts or jeans, they flow easily and fit perfectly. The material is soft and easy to simply wash and wear. The tie tops are cute and add a bit of style to this very simple yet elegant tank.
- BrookxGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeSizing is definitely off!Jun 12, 2019
I ordered one in each of the three colors online in my usual Eddie Bauer size. I am 5'5",160 lbs, with broad shoulders, but not large in my chest area. I consistently wear a Large (size 12 bottom) in Eddie Bauer sizing and have for years. No matter what I wear of their brand, whether a dress, top or jacket, I can always depend on my usual size. Not this time. All three tops went back to the store. The fabric was definitely lightweight, but it was the excessively large fit that was the reason for the return. Even the sales staff at the store were amazed at the sizing and stated that while their store does not carry this particular style, I have not been the only one to return this top due to sizing issues. The colors were very pretty though and I probably would have tried on a smaller size if the store had it in stock, but I don't want to risk ordering a different size online for this one.
- Mtn girlGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePretty bareJun 8, 2019
This was quite loose in my usual size. Even with shoulders tied up snug, the armholes were large, it felt like I was too exposed and it wasn't 'secure' coverage. Sorry, as I really wanted a nice 'tank' style in the dark shade of the Dusty Red that I've fallen for this season. It had to go back...