Gate Check Tie Strap Tank - Print
- Moisture Wicking
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a tie-strap tank top that's an exceptional traveler. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Average length, Reg: 19.25" from base of strap
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- NOELLEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLovely shapeOct 4, 2019
This is a great tank. Light weight but not transparent and with a feminine shape. Perfect for travel or everyday wear. I purchased the navy color. I thought it had white polka dots, but they are actually little white flowers, which makes it even more lovely
- Yes, I recommend this productWolfieGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper comfyJul 7, 2019
Loved this top so much I bought it in 2 other colors! So comfortable to wear!
- Yes, I recommend this productNWBCgirlGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLarge2019 Women's Gate Check Tie Strap TankJun 6, 2019
Love it - will consider buying the other print. The length is nice - not too long but not too short. The ties are cute and it has adjustable straps. At first I thought it would show too much of my bra, but an adjustment had it falling into place where I wanted it (I wear mine with a strapless bra). Recommend adding some plain colours too, but please keep the fabric and style exactly the same.